2023-06-06

     Date:2023/06/06                                                                                             Time : 5:55 pm (IND)


     I am neither sad nor I am that depressed. I am using this blog cause I felt like I have no one to talk right now. It feels different when you don't have those friends with whom we had a lot of fun. I kinda miss  my old friends. Now, I'm listening like "jeunu nai hola.... by tribal rain" remember few important people till  this 2 decades(approximate).

Trying to quit few bad habits and focusing  works like blogs and  curriculum where something might be fruitful either now or in future. How knows, I'll be the one who will be reading these words and laughing for my grammar mistake or something like that.  Lets declare them like "ERRORS".

Even having friends in room, I think I could not adjust my self with them and this situation. Might be I'm the one who is facing this. I don't like when someone screams shrilly. And one the top of that, most of the time those shrill sounds describes "rought words" a.k.a " slangs " a.k.a  "teenagers language".

Whereas, there is presence of  human body but I find lack of moral values and norms. Being a human and absence of  modesty(except clothing) i.e regarding " don't care about living in a society".

I find very hard in these conditions. 

I WANNA BE LIKE ME, MYSELF. Might be somewhat moody but I want to be me, i don't wanna change for these certain time frame for being with them. I will concentrate on my works rather then them. I want to and I'll walk in the path that my father always showed me. 

Slowly, everything will be OK :)